TRENDING BEAUTY LIFEHACKS Check out new beauty hacks that will totally change your life:
– Make a faux nose or lip ring that will cost you a penny. The tutorial is very easy!
– If you always wanted to have freckles, check out an easy way to make fake freckles using powder
– Use soap to style brows. Scrub eyebrow brush over a soap bar and then brush your eyebrows. Soap will make your brows fuller
– We know a perfect treatment for dark circles. Squeeze a bit of aloe vera gel onto a cotton pad. Place cotton pads into ziplock bag and place in the freezer. Use them when needed, apply for 10 minutes. You will love the result
– You can easily make blusher at home, simply mix lipstick with face cream – Prevent your lipstick from getting smudged while eating
– mix warm beet juice and gelatin. Stir and apply the mixture on your lips using a lip brush. Wait until dry and remove
– If you want the matte effect on your lips but don’t have matte lipstick at the moment, we know how to solve this problem! Put a coat of lipstick and put a tissue on your lips. Use powder and a makeup brush to master matte effect
– If you have curly hair, use the next lifehack to strengthen them without damage – apply thermoprotector and use plat iron but before using it wrap it with aluminum foil
– Check out a tutorial on how to choose the right tone of foundation – If you love to make ponytails, you faced the annoying problem when you have a perfect ponytail but you find flyaways in your hair. Use lip balm to solve this problem. Check out the tutorial!
– We have an easy solution on how to look fresh in the morning. Tea bags are an old treatment used by our mothers and grandmothers for reducing eye puffiness and dark circles. Soak two tea bags in warm water and place one tea bag on each eye for five minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh